Support in School
- If you just want to talk to someone because you are feeling down or lonely you can email the peer mentor team to arrange a peer mentor meeting firstname.lastname@example.org. You can identify the peer mentor team by their red badges and there is always a mentor on duty at break time in reception.
- You can talk to your tutor if you are worried about anything and they can contact the relevant staff member on your behalf.
- You can talk to your Learning Manager about any worries or concerns you may have; they can also arrange a meeting for you with our School Nurse. You can also email the Learning managers if you don’t feel confident enough to talk.
- School Nurse drop in – our nurse is in school every Tuesday for a drop in service located in the health room (Welbeck corridor next to the lift).
- You can talk to our Health Care Team: Miss Ogden and Mrs Hay about any health worries. The Health team are based in the health room on Welbeck corridor next to the lift.
- You can talk to our Chaplain Alex Brompton. email@example.com
- If you are concerned or worried about bullying you can email our Anti-bullying committee or talk to Mr Foster firstname.lastname@example.org
- Samworth Church Academy LGBT+ support group meets every Friday 2:30 - 3:00 pm in W18.
- There is also a health and wellbeing notice board next to the restaurant with lots of useful information, advice and guidance.