Year Group Support
|Year Group||Executive Lead||Learning Manager||Recovery Lead|
|7||Ian James||Cathrine Severn (S1 - Mon/Tues Ext 109 / 01623 663457)||Harriet Paterson (S2 - Wed, Thu & Fri, Ext 114)||Rebeka Dunn|
|8||Dan Preece||Shannon Wilson, W1 Ext 110 / 01623 663463)||Steve Rhodes|
|9||Kaley Macis-Riley||Alex Noble (H1 - Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri Ext 108 / 01623 663451)||Hannah Crosby (Tues Ext 402)||Yasmin Crofts|
|10||Scott Allott||Lucas Bingham (N1 Ext 111 / 01623 663454)||Stacey Gatheral|
|11||Chris Vallance||Mandy Reeks (R1 Ext 112 / 01623 663460)||Becky Jephson|
|Sixth Form||Laura Jones||Keshia Milne (Ext 113 / 01623 663452)||Year 12 - Claire Penny||Year 13 - Saffron Jenkinson|
Teachers, Support staff, Office staff
The Safeguarding Team
Alex Brompton - School chaplain email@example.com
Health Team - room next to the lift on the ground floor
School Nurse - by appointment- via learning manager
firstname.lastname@example.org for non urgent matters
The Academy Reception 01623 663450
- Chat Health 07507 329952 - this is a confidential texting service for 11 to 19 year olds in Nottinghamshire. You can receive advice on a range of issues from bullying to emotional wellbeing.
- ChildLine 0800 1111 www.childline.org.uk Available to help and listen 24 hours a day.
- Kooth - www.kooth.com An online advice and counselling service.
- Health4teens - www.healthforteens.co.uk An NHS site offering advice around emotional wellbeing.
- CAMHS crisis team - 01158440560 / 0808 196 3779 or email CAMHSCrisisTeam@nottshc.nhs.uk
- Harmless - http://www.harmless.org.uk/
- Kooth- www.kooth.com
- Mind Charity- https://www.mind.org.uk/
- Young Minds Charity- https://www.youngminds.org.uk/ Information and advice on a wide range of topics that can impact mental health and wellbeing
- Nott alone- https://nottalone.org.uk/?a=yp Local advice and support
- NSPCC- www.nspcc.org.uk
- The Samaritans - 116 123
- Text SHOUT to 85258 for anoynmous text support
- If you are in danger- 999 (always use responsibly)