Sarah Turner (email@example.com)
To speak with Sarah please call the main number (01623 663450) and ask for a callback.
The Samworth Church Academy runs an inspiring Careers program for all students in our school. We are very keen to connect with local employers to ensure our students meet inspiring business professionals from all sectors to reflect the local labour market. There are opportunities for local employers and other educational institutions to visit us throughout the Academic Year to deliver sessions to our students, you will be given a space to use that suits the session you are delivering and any other support you require.
Please contact us in the first instance to see what capacity we have for you to come in and deliver to our students.
We aim to deliver a Careers programme that:
- Is tailored to you so you can gain the most from it.
- Gives you the drive to make the most of the opportunities available to you outside of the Academy.
- Provides world class support to help you be successful.
- Gives you the tools you need to make informed decisions about career pathways.
We measure the impact of our careers programme against the number of students that leave us and progress into full time education, apprenticeships and internships with an aim to get 100% of students onto the next stage of their career path.
Careers Letters and Newsletters
We work closely with the team at Progress Careers to deliver a careers programme that will support your development by:
- Hosting Careers Fairs for students in every year group.
- Giving you access to careers information via signage throughout the building, as well as the website.
- Getting careers advisors involved with you directly.
The tool below from the 'Labour Market Information For All' team can be used to compare two different careers prospects, just interact with the tiles to get started!