- How IT technologies and practices are essential for IT professionals.
- IT fundamentals in hardware, networks, software and ethical use of computers in business.
- How organisations use information and the types of information.
- IT legislation, regulation governing use of information.
- How to design applications.
- Understand how to create mobile applications.
- How social media and digital marketing can have a positive and negative effect.
2 exams - 25% each (50%); Unit 1 - Fundamentals of IT, Unit 2 - Global Information
3 pieces of coursework = 16.6% each (50%); Unit 6 - Application Design,Unit 9 - Product Development, Unit 13 - Social Media and Digital Marketing
Grade 6 in GCSE Computing
What will I study?
Unit 1 - Fundamentals of IT
Unit 2 - Global Information
Unit 6 - Application Design
Unit 9 - Product Development
Unit 13 - Social Media and Digital Marketing