- Academy Policies
- Facility Hire
- Our People
- Opportunity Trust
- Student Voice
- Vision & Values
- Working At The Samworth Church Academy
- Southwell and Nottingham Multi Academy Trust
- Business & Enterprise
- Extra Curricular
- Performance Indicators
- Academy Day
- ATL Descriptors
- Bus Timetables
- Dining At The Samworth Church Academy
- GCSE Reforms and Progress 8 Information
- GDPR Use of Student Images and Videos
- Live Streaming Information For Parent/Carers
- Locker Allocation For Students
- Parent/Carer Guidance
- Parent Handbook
- Parent/Academy Contract
- Parent Links
- Privacy Notice
- PTFA (Parent, Teacher, Friend Association)
- Exam Information
- Fast Tomato
- Home Access Plus
- Learning Resource Centre
- Lexia Reading Core 5
- Student Wellbeing
- Year 8 Information
- Year 11 Information
- Post 16
- Show My Homework
- Student Email
- Governor Portal
- Contact Us
Pledge 1: To take part in a residential trip.
Pledge 2: To represent the Academy.
Pledge 3: To contribute to a performing arts event.
Pledge 4: To participate in at least 3 assemblies.
Pledge 5: To plan and run at least 3 fundraising events.
Pledge 6: To take part in an Academy enterprise event.
Pledge 7: To take part in a wider community project.
Pledge 8: To participate in a role that supports others within the Academy.
Pledge 9: To attend a cultural or sporting event outside the Academy.
Pledge 10: Individual pledge – this needs to be discussed with your tutor.
Please click here for more detailed information.