- Academy Policies
- Facility Hire
- Our People
- Opportunity Trust
- Student Voice
- Vision & Values
- Working At The Samworth Church Academy
- Business & Enterprise
- Extra Curricular
- Performance Indicators
- Academy Day
- ATL Descriptors
- Bus Timetables
- Dining At The Samworth Church Academy
- GCSE Reforms and Progress 8 Information
- GDPR Use of Student Images and Videos
- Live Streaming Information For Parent/Carers
- Locker Allocation For Students
- Parent/Carer Guidance
- Parent Handbook
- Parent/Academy Contract
- Parent Links
- Privacy Notice
- PTFA (Parent, Teacher, Friend Association)
- Exam Information
- Fast Tomato
- Home Access Plus
- Learning Resource Centre
- Lexia Reading Core 5
- Student Wellbeing
- Year 8 Information
- Year 11 Information
- Post 16
- Student Email
- Governor Portal
- Contact Us
Parent Zone is devoted to providing expert information to families and schools. They find, curate and check the best available information on all of the issues that are caused or amplified by the internet.
To improve outcomes for children in a digital world, Parent Zone aims:
- to ensure children will be safer online.
- to make children resilient enough to cope with the challenges of the online world.
- to educate children for a digital future.
Parent Zone offers parents the information to help understand the digital world and raise resilient children.
Products include Parent Info (ParentInfo.org), Vodafone Digital Parenting magazine and parenting courses. (Find out more about this here.)
Please click here to access the Parent Zone newsletter.