We strongly believe that work and revision done at home is just as important as classroom activities to consolidate pupils' understanding. We often get asked which calculator to get or which revision guide is most suitable. Below are our recommendations for 16/17 however there are many other guides and calculator available.
- Casio FX85GT PLUS - suitable for KS3, GCSE and A level
Revision Guide KS4
- CGP GCSE Edexcel Mathematics 9- 1 Course- The Workbook Foundation Level
- CGP GCSE Edexcel Mathematics 9- 1 Course - The Workbook Higher Level
- CGP GCSE Edexcel Mathematics 9- 1 Course – Exam Practice Workbook Foundation Level
- CGP GCSE Edexcel Mathematics 9- 1 Course - Exam Practice Workbook Higher Level
Text Books KS5
All students are loaned a textbook for each unit that they study, for the duration of the course. The text work contains exam questions, exercises and worked examples to allow students to study independently outside of their lesson.